Aspiration and Achievement
Learning and Laughter
Safety and Security
Yewtree Primary School aspires to develop ambitious children who will grow into being able to lead us forward into the future by being confident, resilient individuals with a life long love of learning and the drive to be the very best they can be.
Yewtree Primary School will reach this vision by:
- Building a safe and secure environment which nurtures the happiness and interests of all children
- Providing children with opportunities to be proactive and take pride in their achievements; to recognise and celebrate success in everyone
- Promoting a curiosity and love of learning through a broad and balanced forward looking curriculum that gives children the tools they need to succeed
- Encouraging a positive liaison between home, school and the local community
- Teaching fun and enjoyable lessons in a global context to motivate and inspire children to have aspirations
- Providing pupils with the best learning opportunities and experiences in a climate where they feel safe, valued and supported to help them achieve the very best they can
- Encouraging emotionally literate, confident individuals who promote the best for their community and society through honesty and integrity
Whilst Yewtree Primary School is a new school, we have already been recognised nationally through accreditation of ‘Activemark 2008’ and ‘National Healthy Schools Award.
We are working hard to gain other accreditations.