Yewtree Primary School has been graded GOOD in all areas at our last inspection on the 22nd and 23rd of March 2022
Some of the highlights in the report are:
- Leaders, staff, governors and the local authority work closely together to improve the quality of education and what the school has to offer its pupils and families. This partnership working is a strength.
- Pupils say that adults ‘boost their confidence’ and listen to what they have to say.
- Pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) are well supported.
- Staff know pupils and accurately identify their individual needs well
- Staff support pupils’ personal development well.
- Pupils enjoy learning. They listen well to their teachers
We are delighted with this outcome and have included the full Ofsted report for you to read below.